If the performance takes place on the Big Stage, 25 minutes before it starts there is an open lecture about it which is read by the theater’s main playwright Valery Pecheykin.
Convenient entrance, parking and a toilet room are provided for people with special needs. Let fellow workers know if you need help.
During the performance, we ask you not to take photos or videos and turn your mobile phones off.
- Purchase of tickets online
- To buy tickets online you have to be logged in to our site
- Purchase and payment of tickets is carried out through the Listim.com service
- After payment of the order you should print a ticket that will be needed for your passage to the theater on the day of the performance
- A form of e-tickets with a unique bar code will be sent to your email
- You can call +7 (495) 120 75 43 to reserve tickets and get information about events
- Standard booking time is up to 48 hours
- You will be informed of exact time of booking at the time of booking
- All ticket booking services are free. Tickets are sold without a markup
- To return tickets, you need to write to the theater ticket service by e-mail [email protected]
- children and parents from large families
- people with disabilities
- first three premiere performances
- tickets to the amphitheater of the Great hall
- tickets cost less than 1000 rubles
- performances «A midsummer night’s dream», «Mitya’s love», «Misanthrope», «Barocco», «The idiots», «Closer»
- The entrance to the theater is equipped with a ramp and an elevator
- There are places for disabled people in the city parking lot in front of the theater
- There is a specially equipped toilet room in the theater
- There are special people in the theater who will help accompany people who have difficulty in moving